Vintage Magic Hand Sconce
Regular price $395.00
Unit price per
*Two-hands version available here.
We see "fortune teller-chic" decor in your future ～☆.。.:*·°
Rare modernist vintage lamp in the shape of a hand holding a white opaline glass globe in its palm. Please read details below carefully.
- Dimensions: Approx 5ʺW × 7ʺD × 7.5ʺL; Backplate diameter is 4.5"
- Period: 1970s/early 80s
- Materials: Ceramic, Glass
- Condition: In very good vintage condition - wear consistent with vintage nature. Discoloration on wire/switch due to age; Rusting on fasteners holding in prongs on plug. Backplate wear / slight chip on left nail hole. Please see pictures for detailed condition.
- *For this particular lamp - the cord & switch hang below lamp / in front of wall when hung up.
- The cord has a switch for turning on/off.
- Lamp lists 25 watts max, but we'd recommend lower to be safe. *Bulb not included.
- There are two holes on the back for screws when hanging as a wall sconce. We recommend reinforcing/securing the holes on backplate before hanging.
- Lamp must be facing upright (palm up) for glass globe to stay in place. Must also be secured if using as a table lamp - will not securely stay upright on its own.
- Glass globe rests delicately around bulb / in the palm - avoid pushing it down further / putting pressure on the surrounding fingers.
- This lamp has a plug for European use. Adapter needed for use in U.S. *Not included.
- Features described as accurately as possible, but this item is vintage and therefore used. Please see pictures for details.