Vintage Magic Hand Sconce, 1980s
*Will be back in stock real soon!*
We see "fortune teller-chic" decor in your future ～☆.。.:*·°
Rare modernist '80s lamp in the shape of a hand holding a white opaline glass globe in its palm. Can be used both as a wall sconce or a table lamp.
- Dimensions: 6ʺW × 9ʺD × 6ʺL, Backplate diameter is 5"
- Period: 1980s
- Materials: Ceramic, Glass
- Condition: Vintage. Very good - no chips or cracks. Fully functional as lamp. Original condition unaltered. Normal imperfections due to vintage nature.
- 15 watts max bulb
- The cord has a switch for turning on/off
- There are two holes at the rear for screws to use as a sconce. Can also be used sitting securely on table, but must be facing upright for globe to stay put. Two clamps hold the globe in place when in upright position.
- Note: This lamp has an E14 fitting, and a plug for European use (adapter must be used in the U.S.)
- Features described as accurately as possible, but this item is vintage and therefore used unless otherwise noted.