Vintage Magic Hands Lamp, 1980s
Regular price $235.00 Sale price
Unit price per
We see "fortune teller-chic" decor in your future ～☆.。.:*·°
Rare modernist '80s lamp shaped like two hands holding a magical white glass globe. Please read details below carefully.
- Period: 1980s
- Materials: Ceramic, Glass
- Dimensions: 22cm H x 18cm W x 13cm D
- Condition: Very good / close to new condition. No chips or cracks. Slight discoloration on wire/switch due to vintage nature. Please see pictures for detailed condition.
- The cord has a switch for turning on/off.
- The glass globe is held on from the inside with springs, so there is no visible attachment. Be very careful when placing the globe over the clamps (the clamps are extra tight to secure the globe).
- This lamp has an E14 fitting, and a plug for European use. *Comes with adapter for use in U.S.
- Bulb not included.
- Features described as accurately as possible, but this item is vintage and therefore used. Please see pictures for details.
- This item is non-returnable - please see our special return policy for vintage items.