Oops! 500-Piece Puzzle
Regular price $32.00
Unit price per
"Oops!" is an homage to a favorite oddity — Frozen Moments! These wonderfully weird fake food objects are a moment frozen in time. Le Puzz even tracked down their original creator, Geoffrey Rose (see back of box for an exclusive interview).
- What's in the box: 500 pieces, a reusable resealable bag, bonus-sided fold-out poster
- Extra-thick, random-cut pieces (every piece different than the next!)
- Earth-friendly materials: FSC-approved paper sources
- Completed puzzle dimensions: 18 x 25"
- Box dimensions: 14.25 x 9 x 2"
Box features extra games on the back that can be completed with a fine tip dry erase marker for easy clean-up and enjoyment again and again.
About Le Puzz:
"We created Le Puzz because we love jigsaw puzzles – we collect them, we do them with friends and family, we give them away and trade them when we’re finished. We especially love collecting vintage puzzles from the 60s, 70s and 80s with an odd sense of humor. We love old puzzle box illustrations, silly copy, weird jigsaw shapes and of course interesting images. There really isn't anything like that feeling of finishing a puzzle and running your hand over it, then trying to pick it up off the table in one piece. We started Le Puzz with all of this in mind and set out to create a puzzle experience that we thought was fun and we hope you enjoy as well." –– Le Puzz