Dalí Tarot Card Set
Dalí poses as the Magician, his wife Gala becomes the Empress, and the death of Julius Caesar is reinterpreted as the Ten of Swords in the artist’s extraordinary custom tarot deck. First published in a 1984 limited edition that has since long sold out, this lush box set brings back all 78 cards, each dazzling in color, along with a companion book on the making-of and practical instructions.
TASCHEN resurrects all 78 cards in a fresh celebration of Dalí’s inimitable custom set, complete with a booklet by renowned German tarot author Johannes Fiebig offering:
- An introduction to Dalí’s life and the project’s making-of.
- A comprehensive explanation of each card’s composition, its meaning, and practical advice.
- Step-by-step instructions on how to perform readings.
- A jargon-free approach simplifying tarot for the newcomer.
- Includes deck of 78 tarot cards with illustrated booklet.
- Comes in a lavish, velvety collectors box.
- 7.4" x 13"
- 184 pages