Actually Curious Card Game
The original Curiosity Edition of the card game on a mission to spread empathy. Through a series of meaningful questions that explore background, values, and views on important issues, Actually Curious helps build connections amongst its players (and makes for a thoughtful gift).
- Standard playing deck size (3.5" x 2.5")
- 52 cards total – 15 blue, 17 green, 12 yellow, 8 light pink
- Eco-friendly, socially conscious, and minority-owned
- Produced with ethical labor and FSC-approved paper supply
- Expert and community tested. Made with the advice and feedback of experts in the field of love and difficult conversations. Including researcher Arthur Aron and journalist Mandy Lee Catron, the two key people behind the NY Times viral sensation "the 36 Questions that Lead to Love"
About Actually Curious:
"Actually Curious is a conversation card game and a movement to spread empathy. The only game that uses the science and psychology of emotional connection to bring people closer together. Play with friends & family, as a conversation starter, in your journaling practice, with your romantic partner, or even as a DE+I or difficult conversation facilitation tool." – Actually Curious